View Single Post
05-15-2013, 12:56 AM
vCash: 500
IM not going to lie, after 2004 heart break to lightning and the lockout i was really finding myself not a fan of hockey. College was happening and really couldn't devote time to the sport like i use to. It was weird seeing guys like forsberg on the team and I really didn't like the way the team was going. I watched the caps playoff series and to be honest that was the first time I really got my heart back into hockey. I thought that team had a lot of talent, but injuries on D killed us against pitt in the ECF.

I liked this new team but still only had the time to follow during the playoffs. For some random reason I tuned in for that Boston series. I didn't even watch any of the Devils series , just the Boston one. We looked out manned big-time. I never thought we could come back down 3-0 But we Did. And because of that moment since then i have been a flyers addict. I even joined a Hockey message board.....crazy right. The flyers are number 1 in my heart and that magical run to the cup will hold a special place in my heart forever. Before game 7 I watched Miracle to get pumped for the game. I was so excited thinking about the comeback. Then bam 3-0. I was so dejected i just curled up in my bed. Then i got a text that jvr scored. I watched the next 2 periods and it was amazing. Just amazing.

Jtown is offline   Reply With Quote