View Single Post
Old
09-29-2006, 12:09 PM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL-Canadian View Post
I believe you're missing Tomas Vokoun on your list and I think he should be in the top 4-5 ahead of Miller, Lethonen, Lundqvist for sure. With Dipietro, Turco and Giguere on your list, you've lost a tad bit of credibility I believe.
Its possible I am wrong on Turco, Giguere and Voukoun, I can't watch many games from the West C.

The broadcasting company's here in Sweden prefers eastern conference games over the WC because of the timediffrence, WC games often starts 4 am here.

On Dipietro, the Islanders situation last season wheren't good. With the team they had, they needed to come thogether from the get go and overperform to get into the PO's, they didn't, and the sense in that lockerroom where that they where non play-off team. I think not beeing in a competetive position really hurt Dipietro last season. He is a huge talent. If he where in Voukouns position in Nashville, I think he would have been on many peoples top 10 list.

BTW I am not that sold on Voukon. Top 10, might be, thought don't think he is a lock, and I would never take him over Lundqvist, not a chance.

Ola is offline   Reply With Quote