View Single Post
Old
05-15-2013, 11:52 AM
BowDangles

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus3007 View Post
I don't think you see the defense properly. We need a top pair guy, that's all. There's nothing wrong with bringing in Klefbom at the NHL level next year as long as he brings it in camp. Bottom pair, with Nick Schultz as his partner. Nick Schultz had a horrible year, but I chalk that up to being overplayed and put in the wrong situations. Bottom pair should be fine for him. That really only leaves us with a spot next to Justin Schultz as an essential spot to fill, assuming we aren't trading any of our other d-men.
XXXX - J. Schultz
Petry - Smid
Klefbom - N. Schultz
Justin Schultz also regressed in the latter half of the season from being over played. I think they need a top pair guy as well as a top 4 guy. Put J Schultz on the bottom pair with N Schultz to reduce his minutes but still use him on the PP.

If they can get two more D man there is no need in rushing Klefbom, sure if he brings it in camp he can force us to make a move later but to pencil him in and not make a move is a risk I do not like them taking. If Klefbom is not the player people think he is than our defence looks weak..

BowDangles is offline   Reply With Quote