View Single Post
Old
05-15-2013, 08:15 PM
Jack de la Hoya

vCash: 500
League Announcement:

EA has recently released another GM Connected roster update. It makes changes to the overall ratings more than 100 players--up and down. It adds a few players who weren't previously in the game (F. Forsberg, B. Hanowski). It isn't clear whether it affects progression or potential in anyway, but I suspect that it doesn't.

I'm not sure what to do with this information. To be honest, I assumed that the previous GMC roster update would be the last. We're only on the 3rd block of the season, so there might be a reason to consider rebooting now. That said, I know that a bunch of you have already made trades (which wouldn't necessarily have to be redone, since overall ratings might change) and spent a great deal of time thinking about what to do with your roster. Everyone could take the same teams, and we can simply simulate the first block, and go from there. That way, everyone will get a different set of early season opponents, and we'll have the fresh rosters.

I'm tempted to put this to a league vote, but for the moment, we'll just open it up to discussion. Leave your thoughts and preferences below, please.

EDIT: The overwhelming majority are in favor of rebooting, so we shall. League name is the same: HF Summer League.

EDIT #2: We will simulate the first block, but if you want to play human games only while we wait for the league to fill up, that's fine. Absolutely no games versus the CPU.

Last edited by Jack de la Hoya: 05-15-2013 at 10:29 PM.
Jack de la Hoya is online now   Reply With Quote