View Single Post
Old
01-03-2004, 04:41 PM
#44_delivers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komisarek8
A major shakeup will soon happen in Dallas.
They need a physical defenseman->Rivet
and we want a big right hand centre->Arnott

And I also have a feeling that Perreault will be dealt if we acquire another forward.

Rivet,Perreault for Arnott.

Maybe it's not fair but Dallas needs a shakeup and we have to many forwards. Gainey knows that Komisarek is ready.
komi looks ready, all he needs is more ice time and his transition will be complete imo. as for getting arnott oh man id love to see that happen, it would take more to get him then rivet and perrault maybe a 2nd round pick as well. i would personally do it. with rivet gone that would give more ice time to komi wich i feel he should start to be getting soon. as for ribeiro i hate to hate players like him but hes just not passionate enuff, he never makes the second efforts, and we can't have a guy like that on our team imo, i hope he plays well and his stock escalades higher, then we can give him up, besides a strong centerman i feel we need to get a sniper on lw.
one question if anyone knows why the huge line jugling tonight??? do you guys think things maybe happening soon in trade terms?with auddete and kilger now gone i dont think its the end of it.