Thread: Proposal: Tor-col
View Single Post
Old
05-15-2013, 10:44 PM
LEAFANFORLIFE23

vCash: 500
It is PAINFULLY clear that those who say Statsny is not #1 do not watch hockey outside of Toronto.

Statsny skill set has not declined his quality of linemates has, the fact that he can put 55+ points playing with the GARBAGE he does shows how good he is.

You put Statsny with either combo of Kessel, JVR, OR Kessel, Lupul and you have one of the top lines in the NHL and that's a FACT.

Now avs fans I have something to say to ALL of you I know you don't think you are being unrealistic when you ask for Gardiner and usually you'd be right.

BUT in this case you are being unrealistic his value HAS lowered and it has NOTHING to do with his point production. Statsny value has lowered for the same reason Kessel, value is lower then it should be.

Because both are in the final year of their deals and you don't get full value for players in the final year of their contracts you just don't .

What i'm saying is unless a deal happens put this up until the deadline if the avs are out THEN discuss it because then we will have a better idea what his worth is.