View Single Post
Old
05-15-2013, 10:46 PM
Habsfannick
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
After much deliberation the Columbus blue jackets have decided they will move forward with a proper rebuild. After an impressive draft haul that saw us land significant top tier prospects, we in management feel that the time is right to build around this young group and potentially bring world class hockey to the city of Columbus.

However this rebuild is not a total overhaul, a player will not be moved for the sake of getting rid of them. that being the case no one is unavailable for the right price.

We are interested in prospects and young roster players, but mainly, wingers with size and/or scoring ability. Picks in future drafts can be used as an added extra but major deals should be centered on what was stated above.

The untouchables are clearly the teams young prospects and roster players, in essence if you want anyone that is younger than 25 the offer would have to be very good (but possible)

I will be very busy until 3pm eastern time tmr but will check my PM as regularly as possible (maybe every hour) the major bulk of my work should be done by that time but if the right offer comes along I could make a move earlier so dont wait ubntil 3 to make an offer.

thank you for your time and I hope to hear from some of you soon

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I believe in a physical, forechecking style of hockey and am a sucker for those kind if players as I am rebuilding to bring that brand of hockey to Columbus

Last edited by Habsfannick: 05-15-2013 at 11:22 PM.
Habsfannick is offline   Reply With Quote