View Single Post
Old
05-15-2013, 11:26 PM
CSKA1974

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by domestique View Post
Thank you for your input. A lot can be lost in translation and also in articles where emphasis and tone cannot be portrayed. I am not a Bryz hater, but neither am I a supporter of anyone who doesnít put the team first. Are you saying that Bryz is a team player and that all the evidence/interviews proves otherwise?

I am not trying to slam you but honestly asking your opinion of Bryzís work ethic and more importantly the one he brings to the Flyers.
Thank you for your question. I am not qualified to say anything about his work ethics or him being a team player. I do not have enough evidence to support either argument. Everything about his relationship with the team is speculative at best.

this particular interview was not about the team, and actually, was very little about hockey at all. He did say there that he loves California, but I did not read it as an indication that he does not want to be a Flyer.
He does hate Philly media (but who does not), but he praised his team mates and fans.

I do believe that Bryz will be bought out because his contract is unsustainable regardless of his play, but not because of his interviews.

CSKA1974 is offline   Reply With Quote