Thread: Post-Game Talk: Hawks Win Game 1!
View Single Post
Old
05-16-2013, 01:39 AM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

vCash: 500
I remember a time when Wings fans told me that Smith will end up as Lidstroms replacement next to Kronvall on the 1st pairing That's about 1 1/2 years in the past and I even laughed back then.

Easily the worst performance by a player we played against so far this season.

Sharp still undefeated in regulation. Crawford with another great game and I'm REALLY starting to get confidence in him. I like that guy, but those softies worried me. Fine he plays like he did in his rookie season (and even better). For all the hate Seabrook got, he had a very good game.

I think Handzus was our worst player but he still has done his job. Just don't know why Sharp has taken the draws for him in the 3rd.

This team clearly hasn't missed Stalberg, which is nice to see and make negotiations easier for the Hawks and if he prices himself out we have no problem with it - if he even wants to stay. He could get his PP Time with the Panthers or whereever Sacco will go and play with 5 forwards as 1 unit.

We outscored them, we outshot them and we deserved the W. We made far more less mistakes too. I don't think we outplayed them and thought it was pretty even for the first 50 minutes of the game.

I like me some swedes that score important goals for us.

Bubba88 is offline   Reply With Quote