Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigelTufnel View Post
Here's what I'd do....

Buy out Liles and Grabo.

Let MacArthur and O'Byrne walk.

Re-sign Bozak and any other FA's.

Throw some money at Clarkson if he makes it to free agency. Also, target some teams up against the cap to see if there's a buy low situation to take advantage of.

I don't think we need to be trading major pieces or anything like that, but I believe Nonis usual patient approach will be the right thing to do here.

I think the guys I mentioned letting go can be replaced internally, and as I said if there's a situation to bring in an upgrade, then you do it. If not, I'm fine with seeing what Gardiner can do with a full, healthy season. Ditto for Colborne and Frattin.
What about Komisarek ?

Only so many buyouts to go around to clean up past mistakes so you have to pick wisely.

Big Mike seems like he is also on Nonis to-do list of players to remove this summer.

Mess is offline   Reply With Quote