View Single Post
Old
05-16-2013, 10:06 AM
Loosie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealkoho View Post
I think you'll see Komisarek bought out and they'll try to move Liles for sure, maybe with a pick to either improve their draft position in the 2nd round or just to possibly upgrade the forwards

I can't see them buying out Grabs, while his contract may be a little rich the guy does have an important role to play, while he had a down year this season, I can't see it repeating itself, Grabs is a player you want

I think they'll try to move MacArthur(maybe with Liles) and hope that Frattin can step up and blossom into the 3rd line RW role

Franson and Gunnarsson both need to be kept and will get raises and 3-4 year deals(Fraser is a wait and see for health reasons). Kadri may get a bridge kind of contract somewhat similar to Subban's as I think Bozak will as well

Colton Orr is a big question mark, I think if he'll sign for 7-750k on a 1 or 2 year deal they'll keep him and bookend him with McLaren(2 years) and Komarov(3 years) for the 4th line(although Leo is in for a raise to be sure)

lots of tough decisions for sure...........one of them won't involve Mike Gillis hopefully
MacArthur is a UFA, there is no moving needed. I do think he is not in a Leafs uniform next year.

Loosie is offline   Reply With Quote