View Single Post
Old
05-16-2013, 11:11 AM
Mess
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealkoho View Post
I think you'll see Komisarek bought out and they'll try to move Liles for sure, maybe with a pick to either improve their draft position in the 2nd round or just to possibly upgrade the forwards

I can't see them buying out Grabs, while his contract may be a little rich the guy does have an important role to play, while he had a down year this season, I can't see it repeating itself, Grabs is a player you want

I think they'll try to move MacArthur(maybe with Liles) and hope that Frattin can step up and blossom into the 3rd line RW role.
MacArthur has little to no trade value as a pending UFA player other than dealing his rights to another team if possible.

I believe a UFA David Clarkson (home town boy) would be a upgrade on MacArthur, and Frattin the fall back plan making him expendable and perhaps he just walks away as a UFA.

The time for dealing MacArthur for a real return would have been the trade deadline.