View Single Post
Old
05-16-2013, 10:26 AM
pucci2001

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dredeye View Post
My B's likely won't be able to afford him unless he stays close to or under his current cap hit. I will tell you he's a very very frustrating person to have on your team. He does put up points but he's invisible a lot of the time and paying upwards of 6 million will have you pulling your hair out most of the time.
I agree but I just think if we were able to land him and play him on our second line with JVR and reunite Lupul and Kessel our top 6, despite having no true #1 center would be pretty scary. That is a big line that is hard to play against and it seems Horton can be a clutch player. And a three year deal doesn't scare me that much after two years if he doesn't pan out we could unload him to a cap floor team or something. Better than Grabo's 5 year deal lol.

I also do think Boston has too many other priorities and not enough space to resign him this off season and its a huge perk to me to have him play against Boston next year as well lol. Often players love to play against their old teams.

pucci2001 is offline   Reply With Quote