View Single Post
Old
05-16-2013, 11:48 AM
ChibiPooky
Yay hockey!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheet View Post
Oh I catch and release too normally. I didn't kill the thing. I was just takin the hook out. I'm glad it didn't swallow my spinner. I hate killing any sort of wild life without reason, but trying to steal my 5 dollar lure is something I'd kill my mother over. Just kidding, but yeah I'd of tore its innards out to get it back lol.

She completely lost her marbles. She finally text me a few minutes ago asking if I wanted to hang out tonight like nothing happened.

This is the same girl that told me she had two kids after we got sort of serious JUST to see how I'd react. I think it's time to cut losses. Maybe I give her the benefit of the doubt and try bringing her hunting..
Two kids, eh? You'd better be dead serious in that case. I don't blame her for bringing it up when you started to get serious. If it's for fun, it's for fun and you don't need to know she has kids. If it's headed a different direction, you absolutely need to know and she needs to know how you feel about it before it goes too far.

The fact she texted you like nothing happened means that I was probably right about other emotional factors culminating in a random outburst. If you think you can handle getting involved with a woman with 2 kids of her own (did you say you had kids a while back? I think I remember something along those lines) and want to give her a shot, then I'd try to dig a little bit into that to show how emotionally in touch you are with her. If not, you know what to do.

I don't know what you thought about this woman before but it's never good to rush to a decision based on a random emotional outburst. You'll blow off a lot of good ones that way.