Old
05-16-2013, 03:06 PM
dmanfish90
How about 76 for 25?

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to dmanfish90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorinth View Post
That 2nd round pick wouldn't have saved Gauthier, who by the way signed Gill and a few months later that year traded him for a 2nd and a prospect. So he must be even better at asset management. Also it's not just about amassing assets. Moore was important in that playoff run. Price himself said he matured a lot sitting on the bench watching Halak in that run. That run also turned into us getting Eller. It no doubt also helped PK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mover View Post
Gill was signed in July 2009. Traded in 2012.
Moore came here in February 2010.
LOL i was about to say...Gill was there in 2010 with Subby-Dooby-Doo. The fact that he traded Gill to NSH for Boom Boom's grandson, Slaney, and their 2nd rounder in 2012 makes me happy in the few things he did. I wish Cammy would have been mature and just stuck around that year and we would have had a much greater scoring threat in Cammalleri over Bourque this year, although Bourque plays a more physical game than Cammy. Also after doing some research, PG came in about 4 days or so before the Habs acquired Moore, so I feel like that could have been a BG trade . BG's trade history on the Habs is absolutely horrendous. Good god .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monctonscout View Post
In that case just go after Cooke or Torres as UFA's.
Seriously, what are people thinking on this board. Any of those players (Clutterbuck, Cooke, Torres) are not the answer.