View Single Post
Old
05-16-2013, 04:01 PM
bobbop
Henrik & Pop

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pld459666 View Post
And this is where I differ with alot of posters on this HF board (not just the Rangers)

Doesn't matter what game it was, what the time of the game was.

You see a teammate getting hammered like that, you do something.

I could care less what Brad Park had to say about that.

That's a team strengthening moment and the guys on the bench see that happening and what the boys on the ice do in those situations has a direct effect on what the boys on the bench are feeling.

3rd man in gets tossed, the boys on the bench get amped up to step in and make a difference.

Boys on the ice are content to let that happen, that breeds contentment on the bench.

Rangers scored the first goal after that happened, but the Flyers scored the following 3 to to take a 3-1 lead heading into the 3rd period.

Anyone and everyone that I have spoken to that watched that game after that happened have all said the same thing, the Rangers were DONE after that.

I would dispise any Rangers player that allowed that and still have a bit of resentment towards Girardi for allowing Gaborik to get handled by Carcillo a few years back.

44 years old. I was taught, no matter the situation, you do not let your teammate get handled like that. NO MATTER THE SITUATION
Spot On!!!

bobbop is offline   Reply With Quote