View Single Post
Old
05-16-2013, 05:31 PM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOREacek View Post
Nurse reminds me too much of Coburn. Only difference is he has a bigger mean streak. We have Luke Schenn and Grosmann. We don't need anymore big nasty defenseman. Look at the teams who HAVE that scoring defensemen, the Letang, Karlsson "4th forward" if needed, there's only like 3 or 4 of these defensemen in the entire league, Pulock is the CLEAR choice after Seth imo. He's got great puck awareness, a heavy shot, great on his feet, hits the net with his shots, can throw the body well when he needs to, great looking stick to stick passes no matter the distance, he's the 4th forward on the ice or the hitting defensemen, all around player.
Thats his biggest problem and the reason why he is rated as a 10-15 player. His skating is pretty average at best. Seems to get beat a good amount when there are better skaters since he can't keep up with them. One of the main reasons that he scares me. If he had better defense and skating wasnt average he would be a top 5 pick. But like all players his weaknesses are what makes him not. Nurse is crazy athletic and can do it all. Skates well, hits, shoots, plays defense, etc etc. Only thing I can see people question is his "smarts".

sa cyred is offline   Reply With Quote