View Single Post
Old
09-30-2006, 01:48 PM
bb74

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ap3lovr View Post
Hey guys, I know it's way to early to post this, but dose anyone think we will have a bit of a log jam in prospects that are ready next year?

Kalus/Karsums/Krejci should all be ready. Redenbach/Rabbit/Pelletier/Versteeg /Walter will all have legitimate shots at camp aswell. On defense also we will have Lashoff more then ready to stepup and probably Sigalet aswell... Not to mention we get to see Alexandrov...

With Savard/Kessel/Bergeron/Boyes/Murray/Axelsson/Stastny/Mowers/Donovan and Chara/Mara/Jurcina/Alberts/M.Stuart all gaurenteed next year that leaves us with Little room for what could be a very large rookie class next year.

Any thoughts? Or am I worrying way to soon?

Other than Kalus and Lashoff - I don't see any of those guys taking a considerable role on the Bruins in the next 2 years so I don't really think there is a "problem". in 2008 the team "should" be set with pretty much today's opening roster excluding Kalus for Sturm and Lashoff for York/Dempsey (I think they re-up Stuart). 2009 should be the "big" transition year where Boyes, Mara, and Donovan are needing re-ups and Murray and Axe are going into the last year of their deals - that's the sticker but there will be slots available - that being said, I doubt any but Kalus, Karsums (3rd line), and Lashoff make it to the party by then...

bb74 is offline   Reply With Quote