Thread: Prospect Info: Kyle Beach?
View Single Post
Old
05-16-2013, 08:28 PM
LandofLincoln

vCash: 500
Beach

I still think it is to early to call him a complete bust. He has had injuries in the AHL and this year he had modestly good numbers. Good numbers considering he rarely gets top six minutes in Rockford.

He is a bust of a 1st round pick. Maybe his current value is a 5th round pick or even less.

As far as potential. I think he needs one more year in the AHL. I don't see him on the Chicago roster next year. I think he is on the last year of his ELC and I'm hoping we give him a one year two-way contract when the ELC expires.

This sounds crazy but I'm about 90% sure he plays in the NHL an entire season in 2014-15, and I think he can be a third line player that scores 15G a season. I think that he can still do that. I see him being a guy that can score 30PTS a season. I honestly like his shot. He can't fight very good, but he has size and is a better than average hitter.

I think he has a very good chance of being an every day player in the NHL around the 2014-15 season. I think it could even be next year that he is ready. I don't think he fits into Chicago's third or fourth line.
I think Chicago parts ways with K. Beach before he gets an every day playing opportunity in Chicago. He clearly would be good value and a decent risk for teams with a below .500 record.

LandofLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote