ECSF #1 - 5/16/13 | New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins | 7:30 PM - NBCSN, TSN
View Single Post
05-16-2013, 08:15 PM
Two by two...
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Long Island
I thought that was another ok period.
1. Callahan has been flat out bad the entirety of the playoffs (excluding one game, I can't remember which - might have been Game 5 or 6 I thought he was very good
2. Stepan has been completely invisible the entire playoffs
3. Powerplay gets worse by the day - can't gain the zone, too much around the perimeter, too much Girardi/Del Zotto
4. Goal was kinda soft but we really can't be leaving Chara all alone at the point to take free slapshots.
5. Nash looks good.
6. Total team defense looks very good
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by SA16