Oil 2013-2014 Line Up - your way
View Single Post
05-16-2013, 10:35 PM
Join Date: Oct 2010
Offseason game plan
1) Draft Monahan or Lindholm.
2) Acquire a top D to pair with J.Schultz
3) Sign Mike Smith, I think he'd look good as a starter or back up
4) Let Pecks,Plante, Petrell walk as UFA's
5) Sign Gagner to a short term 3-4 year contract at 4.5
6) Trade Hemsky by retaining some salary. He's gotta be worth something at that price? Also, hearing Omark wants back in the NHL, he's gotta be worth something too?
7) Don't go spending a whole lot of $ on FA's as we have to re-sign the following players to long term: RNH,Schutlz,Yak.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Oilers4life1987