Oil 2013-2014 Line Up - your way
View Single Post
05-16-2013, 09:42 PM
Join Date: Oct 2005
Originally Posted by
1) Draft Monahan or Lindholm.
2) Acquire a top D to pair with J.Schultz
3) Sign Mike Smith, I think he'd look good as a starter or back up
4) Let Pecks,Plante, Petrell walk as UFA's
5) Sign Gagner to a short term 3-4 year contract at 4.5
6) Trade Hemsky by retaining some salary. He's gotta be worth something at that price?
7) Don't go spending a whole lot of $ on FA's as we have to re-sign the following players to long term: RNH,Schutlz,Yak.
1) It'll be a tossup between Nurse and Nichushkin from most fans\experts\mock drafts
2) J.Schultz was pretty sad and is far from a top pairing Dman right now. 2nd pairing RD for now should be the projection for him
3) He wont be cheap and isnt any better than Dubnyk..
4) Nothing wrong with retaining Petrell.
5) If we are keeping Gagner at 4.5M does that make RNH a trade bait or are we keeping 2 softer Cs who cant win faceoffs ... Nuge's injury might force us to resign Gagner ..
6) He might be worth more at trade deadline if he stays healthy and produces. 2 big ifs..
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Draiskull