Old
05-16-2013, 10:05 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersFan View Post
agreed there are people who defend him to no end. but in this game, blaming him for the loss is ridiculous. wait, didn't you say you didn't even watch this game? bad penalties, the most pathetic pp, passive pk, and no shows by nash, cally, and countless other forwards I would blame before blaming hank IN THIS GAME.
Yep, I probably won't be able to watch the rest of the series unless I upgrade the internet at my summer place. I am probably going to have to do that if it doesn't improve in a couple of days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImIdaho View Post
If both teams played neck and neck, there wouldn't be much fuss about it. However, our PP pales in comparison to theirs, they created more offensive pressure than we did, and they know how to attempt shots unlike us.
If both teams played neck-and-neck, I'd assume we lost 3-2 late in OT.

Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote