View Single Post
Old
01-03-2004, 07:21 PM
Kirk Muller

vCash: 500
I got to watch the first two periods (damn work) but from what I saw it was pretty entertaining. Some random thoughts:

Saku can make anyone play well and it just shows what a team player he is when he plays as well as he did with, to be honest, two scrubs. Dackell and Sundstrom simply are not top offensive talents.

Theodore again was on.

Dagenais continues to show why he will be nothing more than NHL fodder. He is useful in fill in situations only. He just doesn't have the desire.

One thing that was very nice to see was the emotion. Probably the first time since Begin went down where Montreal initiated the physical play, and great to see guys sticking up for one another.

Final note. Horrendous, Brutal refereeing. How an official watches Bulis get elbowed in the head, and not make a call is beyond me. How two officials miss Koivu getting high sticked (don't tell me no one was watching the play because the puck was right there). There was more, countless dives; poor calls - Bouillons call in the second comes to mind.