View Single Post
Old
05-17-2013, 02:30 AM
LaGu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puritania View Post
Ruff really mismanaged Hall in a monumental way. I'm shocked at how little Hall got to play in this tournament. Hall gets benched while a puck hog, turnover machine like Duchene gets free reign.

A little off topic, but it was pretty gross watching the Swedish fans heckle Staal when he was writhing in agony on the ice. Follow that with how awful the Euro fans have been after the win towards Canada and our fans, I'm pretty disappointed with how many have carried themselves. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Dude, that's a really offensive thing to say. You obviously were not paying attention at all. I don't want to be the "pissed off poster" here but it's really difficult.

The booing had nothing to do with Staal. It was first a home crowd reaction against the penalty and secondly, it became louder, when Edler was brought out of the penalty box and out of the game.

Now, if you did pay attention you would have noticed that first of all the booing went down once people realized it was bad, secondly the crowed cheered him when he got helped off the ice.

I guess the problem might have been that the booing/cheering went up and down but I think it was pretty damn obvious that no one was booing an injured player.

LaGu is offline   Reply With Quote