View Single Post
Old
05-17-2013, 03:13 AM
Puritania
Skooma Addict

vCash: 1206
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGu View Post
Dude, that's a really offensive thing to say. You obviously were not paying attention at all. I don't want to be the "pissed off poster" here but it's really difficult.

The booing had nothing to do with Staal. It was first a home crowd reaction against the penalty and secondly, it became louder, when Edler was brought out of the penalty box and out of the game.

Now, if you did pay attention you would have noticed that first of all the booing went down once people realized it was bad, secondly the crowed cheered him when he got helped off the ice.

I guess the problem might have been that the booing/cheering went up and down but I think it was pretty damn obvious that no one was booing an injured player.
Seems like a lot of people are hearing what they want to hear. Those people were going bananas as soon as Staal hit the ice, and all throughout his agonizing gestures. You can't sit there and tell me that everyone in the stands knew there was a major penalty and a misconduct as soon as there was contact. I can't help it if you're offended, it is what it is.

Puritania is offline   Reply With Quote