Thread: Proposal: SJ and MTL
View Single Post
05-17-2013, 07:34 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by greenstickytoes View Post
right now hes playing better than alot of 1st round picks of the same year so yea
if you compare him to the other first rounders of that year i do think hes worth more than them.. and btw he never said he was worth a 1st rounder he meant that if you
wanted him we wouldnt take the chance to give him for less then a 1st rounder..

Thank you ... You got what I meant !! Why would we trade kristo now that we have waited for him for 4 years and that he is now ready to step up we trade him ... Doesn't make sens unless we get something of value !! Look a t Brandon saad in Chicago he was drafted second round and many team woulda gave a first round for him before the season , because they knew he was close to the nhl and that he got develope pretty well ! I rather have a player that I see growing and that I see him develop ... A 1 round is nice but u don't get that chance ! A first round is just hope , and u have to wait an average of 3 year before seeing your first round player play in the nhl so for many team a second ready to step him the nhl is more valuable then a 1 round with the hope that he will be playing someday !! Specially with a late first round

Domino11 is offline   Reply With Quote