View Single Post
Old
05-17-2013, 11:02 AM
Number8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by du5566 View Post
Getting pushed to 7 games after being up 3-1 and pulling out a miracle down 4-1 in the third of game 7 is being called a "character win" and a "positive thing" by Clode. This comment combined with Chia's comments about Clode really scare me. I mean is anyone held accountable in this franchise???

What happened in the first round was a joke and if the Bruins play with that type of inconsistency against the Rangers it's going to be a short series.
"OK, you won the series, but I'm really really mad about how you won it. That's unacceptable."

If Bruins tank in series against Rangers and it's surmised it's because they spent too much gas against the Leafs then maybe it gets looked at as part of the big picture. But now? Get real.

Or do you think Neely and Jacobs were really angry it took Bruins several 7 game series to win the Cup?

Hell, that was the best scenario in the world for Jacobs. Win the Cup -- tons of games at home --- tons of merchandise sold as series went on -- tons of marketing during nail biting series ......... $$$$$$$$$$$ and a Championship.

Number8 is online now   Reply With Quote