View Single Post
Old
05-17-2013, 10:21 AM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustrock View Post
I thought it was deflected right away. TV was inconclusive, but the overall point is that's retarded to not give the ref some discretion on the call. No game should be decided on that play.
I thought it was as well. But heres the deal. On that call theres no way in hell the ref who emphatically was calling the penalty, could reasonably know for sure that he got the call right. This being late in a game and an obviously huge call to make it a long 2 man kill. Which suggests one thing.

Lets be clear here. Kings, a goal down in a big game at home and a contest that could define the series get 3 PP chances including a long 2man advantage in the last 8mins of play. This in a playoff game where eveybody knows a lot of things get ignored. Nothing like helping the Kings out.

Look, I like the Kings, like the brand of hockey they play, but what occurred is *********.

So is the Torres suspension. Mind you I'd love to see what Torres could do against a physical LA team and two postseasons in a row not allowed to see that. Anybody watching the game figure how much different things would be if Dustin Penner got suspended on a questionable hit?

Penner was a horse in this game. Torres would've been up for the task as well.

I don't really understand this league. Marchand, well after the whistle, performs surgery on somebodies nutsack, no call, nothing, by a player known for dirty play who does something dirty nearly every game and nothing for that. Fine broth of a lad. Shanny does play his favorites don't he?

Last edited by Replacement: 05-17-2013 at 11:00 AM.