View Single Post
05-17-2013, 12:35 PM
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by noupf View Post
Can anybody confirm how the amnesty buyout works? By that I mean, is there a timeline that it has to happen by? Does it have to happen next year or can it be "banked' and used, lets say 3 years down the line.

The reason I ask, do you use the buyout next year on BR......or do you give him one more season and see what happens to his game? If we use it next year on BR, what elite 1st line centers ( if not elite, at least a quality 1st line center ) is there to get?

Clowe is more than likely not returning, so what top line winger do we replcae him with? If BR is bought out and Clowe is gone.......there are two large holes to fill, with not much out there come July 1.... correct?
I'm not sure exactly when this period ends, but it does have to be used sometime within the next season.

I was all for giving Richards one more year to prove himself, but his game has degraded so poorly that Torts barely gives him ice time anymore.

"Hate won't get you high as this. Levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate". -Kendrick Lamar