Thread: Proposal: Bos & stl
View Single Post
Old
05-17-2013, 12:53 PM
Numbah4

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanick View Post
I think there is potential for a deal between these two teams but I just don't see Boston pulling the trigger on this one. However the Blues do have a ton of talented cost-controlled assets that would fit Bostons style of play and the Boston has several high-end centers so I feel a deal could be worked out here.

I don't think Boston would or should ever trade Bergeron so that leaves Krejci and Seguin. While Seguin has enormous potential you can't discount Krejci's consistency + what he is doing in these playoffs but if there was ever a time to sell Krejci high this years draft would be the time.

So B's fans what would you want for Krejci at the draft? The only pieces I would say are completely off the table would be Pietrangelo and Backes
I was thinking of Krejci + for Stewart and Shattenkirk. Would St. Louis do Krejci and Boychuck for Oshie and Shattenkirk?

Krejci is extremely frustrating. He's not a stat compiler. But, in big moments he really comes thru. Hard to put a price on that. I'd have to wait and see how the B's finish out. If we lose to Pitt and Krejci kind of fizzles out. I'd do that trade. Try Sequin as center betweeen Lucic and Oshie. That should give him room to operate. If he doesn't work out, maybe Spooner can become a 2nd line center for us. With Lucic at LW and Seguin at RW. Slide Oshie to Bergeron's line.

Bruins fans are missing the value of Shattenkirk. Chara and Seidenberg are getting longer in the tooth. Don't have a hammer on defense. Dougie's more of a skilled big guy. More Larry Murphy than Chris Pronger.

Numbah4 is offline   Reply With Quote