View Single Post
05-17-2013, 02:00 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post
Yeah, the thing is though will the Flyers be willing to go with another who isn't afraid to speak his mind? Personally I don't believe in Thomas' beliefs but he's entitled to his opinion and has the right to voice it. I could just see an organization being a little cautious about especially this one.
Most of the nonsense he spews though comes after the year. Even during the year he told reporters he would not discuss it and he wouldn't. Only difference though is the Philly Media would continue to ask him the stupid questions after he repeatedly tells them he won't answer it. Boston had more respect and actual journalists up there.

Like I said, no matter what his beliefs are, he will give us a better chance to win now and in the future. Losing Bryz contract helps the Flyers in the long run, and Thomas is the better goalie(even at 39.) It's all about who gives us the best chance to win, and I think TT gives us that opportunity exponentially more than Bryz. TT will also be able to handle himself better with the media I think(not a knock on Bryz here.)

Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote