View Single Post
05-17-2013, 03:21 PM
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by E = CH² View Post
Has he given you the impression that he was getting a big head? If so, what do you base it on ?

I have seen so many posts with hateful undertones on Therrien since the team has been eliminated. It feels like the guy really came in with 2 strikes against him and couldn't possibly win points with some people.
It was really just a comment in general not against MT. I personally feel that when coaches get too high on themselves they take the focus away from the team and more onto themselves. Therrien was not like this at all this season, and I would not want that to change.

I wasn't attacking him, as I feel he did a good job, especially with the young talent on the team. Sure I disagree with some of the ice time a few players got or didn't get but he has more experience in this matter than I do so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I guess what I'm saying is, I don't want MT to get Brian Burkeitis and become the face of the franchise over the players and if he is truly a team first guy, not being nominated will mean the same to me as to him - nothing.

Habsawce is offline   Reply With Quote