View Single Post
Old
05-17-2013, 02:33 PM
Double Dion
Jets fan 30/06/2013

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGuySez View Post
Frolik has been a plus penalty kill player. Offensive numbers are down because of that role but his skating and defense are excellent. Id say 2nd line on many teams. Depends on forward depth.

Hawks would take picks like a 2nd +, something along those lines. Dont really need prospects unless its an upgrade to what we have in the system already.
I definitely don't see him on a 2nd line even with a bottom feeder like my team. We have Glencross, Hudler, Tanguay, Cammalleri and Stempniak who would all slot in ahead of him and the possibility of Bartschi doing so as well. He'd be a 3rd/4th liner even for us. I wouldn't give up a 2nd for him. Heck, a Flames second would be the 36th pick in the draft. I don't think he'd be worth that. The 66th pick in close enough in value IMO giving the contract being about a million too much. I get there might be upside there, which is why I'd be interested, but there is no guarantee he'd be anything more than a defensive/PK type of guy. You don't trade a top 40 pick for that, especially since he's somewhat overpaid.

Double Dion is offline   Reply With Quote