View Single Post
Old
05-17-2013, 05:32 PM
The Big Unit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Liquor View Post
First off, its been more than ONE game. Secondly if you are saying that Lucic performs when the games matter most and Sequin performs better when the games done mean anything then I would agree completely.

You really like to twist arguments when you're behind on the scoreboard don't you? You'll have to do better. What I said was very clear. If player A is outperforming player B then player A gets ice time. It doesn't matter what time of year it is.

Have they been demoted?

When has Boston relied as heavily on Seguin as Chicago does on Teows? Once you answer that you'll know why Teows hasn't been demoted.

Not really. Of course the Hawks have only played 6 games so Kane is a ppg and +4. Sequin has played 8 games with 0 goals 1 assist and is -2. Not a good comparison.

0 goals in 6 games is under-performing by Kane's standards. I like how you conveniently skipped over Teows' performance though.

The same main board that still thinks Sequin > Hall? I dont think so. The trade may not happen, but Sequin is hella overrated on HF and this will become more apparent over time.
Seguin being overrated on the main boards doesn't make him worth less than Edmonton's 7th overall this year. Hall has nothing to do with this, stop grasping at straws.