View Single Post
Old
05-17-2013, 06:02 PM
DKH

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick9 View Post
I think Neely has some cache with the owner though. Enough so that he's able to publicly comment about money and spending without ramification.

Look, this isn't the Columbus Blue Jackets. If PC was let go there would be a line of guys with resumes in hand waiting to get the gig here.

Cam has done a decent job here. His presence brings accountability to the front office. You have to be from another planet or Montreal to not respect Cam Neely. That type of respect and leadership filters down through the organization.
if Murphy said there may be some separation between Chia and Cam I think he may have a decent source to be honest on this folks. Just saying for what its worth....the Chara stuff I didn't get unless he was just basically saying Bergeron is kind of the Captain to or has equal stature etc....which he does- I mean the guy is perfect, he could be cast as James Bond and I'm buying it

If I was from Ontario and somehow the Leafs or Sens position became available with more power I am heading there; what does Chiarelli have left here to accomplish and the guy doesnt even get the biggest piece of the credit, that goes to Cam- Imagine Chiarelli taking over the Leafs operation next year or even after this run in a Chiarelli for Joe Colborne swap (kidding of course but I do like Fratten)

DKH is offline   Reply With Quote