View Single Post
Old
05-17-2013, 06:25 PM
I am the Liquor

vCash: 7000
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Unit View Post
You really like to twist arguments when you're behind on the scoreboard don't you? You'll have to do better. What I said was very clear. If player A is outperforming player B then player A gets ice time. It doesn't matter what time of year it is.
Of course not. October is the same as May. Good point. Wade Redden and Daniel Paille are outperforming Sequin. Cant say they are outperforming Toews or Kane though. You do realize Kane is 3rd on the Hawks in playoff scoring right?

Quote:
When has Boston relied as heavily on Seguin as Chicago does on Teows? Once you answer that you'll know why Teows hasn't been demoted.
Because Toews (not Teows) is twice the player Sequin is?

Quote:
0 goals in 6 games is under-performing by Kane's standards. I like how you conveniently skipped over Teows' performance though.
3rd in team scoring is under performing? I wonder what 16th would be? Demoted out of the top six? I think I may be onto something!

Quote:
Seguin being overrated on the main boards doesn't make him worth less than Edmonton's 7th overall this year. Hall has nothing to do with this, stop grasping at straws.
I think I may be the only one who is grasping anything here.