View Single Post
05-17-2013, 06:47 PM
Here we go again!
vCash: 725
I don't believe that tournaments like that, Worlds and so on are really key to where players should be picked.....but having said that, I believe one guy that teams will have all of their eyes on is Zadorov. There's still question marks on the guy, and the gap seems huge between scouts who loves him and some who thinks he's a future flop. This Mem Cup is key for him.

2 other guys who I like and will have to use that tournament to get more exposure are MacKenzie Weegar and Matt Murphy. Weegar is a nice D that has a lot without having a real great quality. But will have to show that he can contain big forwards. And Murphy, well reports are all over the place with this kid. Can't wait to see how he does in such a tournament like that. For London, I believe Domi's spot is pretty much guaranteed....could he move drastically with a great tournament? Would Horvat move that much? Up front for London, I guess Elie will need to get out of the Domi-Horvat shadow and show what he can do. But enough to drastically move up? For Portland, how will Petan answer the call? Though on that case, I don't see the tournament changing anything....the concerns will still be there as far as his size is concerned. Bjorkstrand will be key for me to watch. Really interesting player.

Will be a really fun tournament to watch!

My prediction? Portland wins. That top 4 on D is just incredible. Jones, Rutkowski, Wotherspoon and Pouliot? Are you kidding me? I would believe that Fucale's might be overwhelmed though helped with a tremendous offense. I do not see London AT all. They were not even sure which goalie to go with. And the exhaustion and how that last series went....that should be too much for them. And Saskatoon...well, they might be looking better than they did....not that it's that tough....but they shouldn't be in the finals. At best...they'll finish ahead of London.

Final will be Portland vs Halifax.

Last edited by Whitesnake: 05-17-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote