Thread: Post-Game Talk: Game 1 Thoughts
View Single Post
Old
05-17-2013, 08:18 PM
Yemack

vCash: 500
after watching a game every two day in rd1, this feels like an eternity. Hopefully the rest works out well for Wings.
I dont think 3rd period of last game is an indication of what's going to happen in this series. Both teams were fairly even for about half the game trading chances. The final score was 4-1 but it was basically a 2-1 game if you take out the EN goal and the mishap goal behind the net. Given how much the game was tilted, I think Wings did some good job in our zone defending. Definitely could have won more battles though. I think ice began tilting when we started losing all the battle.

Hawks were quicker to the puck on many occasions. Wings looked a bit out of gas and lost composure as result of that. They made a lot of ill advised swings and most of them missed. I think Wings definitely could have done hell a lot better if they had their composure at least. In order to Wings to win this series, they canít play that sloppy like last game. They have to win battles. period.

Anyway Hawks must be feeling pretty good about themselves right now so itís safe to say they are going to come out with some swagger. I think keeping our composure and being prepared for little push at the start will be the key early.

Yemack is offline   Reply With Quote