View Single Post
Old
05-18-2013, 01:30 AM
puckfan13

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nuge View Post
I disagree. That's exactly why I compared him to a more offensive Garrison. To me, he reads the play extremely well, and will be more of a shutdown guy who can move the puck out of his zone well, and get PP time to unleash his bomb of a shot. I'm guessing he goes to TO. He'd be a good partner for Morgan Rielly
Maybe we just have a difference of opinion then. The game comes very easily on the defensive side to both Weber and Garrison, they just make calm, simple plays to advance the puck up the ice when they get it and never get too wrapped up in chasing the puck. Even when they play physical, the play comes to them. They let the defensive game come to them, it's hard to describe but Pulock is more frantic in that zone, he plays a more high event game which can be good for rushing the puck out of trouble or going for the stretch pass. I actually think Heatherington plays much more similar to Garrison than Pulock does.

One thing we can agree on though is that Pulock will play in the NHL and he will score goals on the power play regardless of how his defensive game progresses, it's that good. I've never seen a junior player shoot a puck harder before personally.

Last edited by puckfan13: 05-18-2013 at 01:52 AM.