View Single Post
Old
05-18-2013, 02:05 AM
The Nuge
5-14-6-1

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilsp1ll View Post
Maybe we just have a difference of opinion then. The game comes very easily on the defensive side to both Weber and Garrison, they just make calm, simple plays to advance the puck up the ice when they get it and never get too wrapped up in chasing the puck. Even when they play physical, the play comes to them. They let the defensive game come to them, it's hard to describe but Pulock is more frantic in that zone, he plays a more high event game which can be good for rushing the puck out of trouble or going for the stretch pass. One thing we can agree on though is that Pulock will play in the NHL and he will score goals on the power play regardless of how his defensive game progresses, it's that good. I've never seen a junior player shoot a puck harder before personally.
We definitely do. That's exactly how I see Pulock's game. You watch a guy like Pouliot handle the puck, and it seems like he's trying to rush to make the play. Pulock was in over his head this year, but I still saw a calmness about his game that you just don't see from many young dmen. I think the franticness you see is more a result of how bad the team is