View Single Post
Old
05-18-2013, 10:23 AM
KnightSpit

vCash: 500
Otter's Moving, Cost of OHL Clubs ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by HF_Rangers View Post
I'll see it when I believe it, though Bassin hasn't really confirmed or denied that the team would stay after next year. I'm sure there's local interest, but would they really want to buy the team if Bassin still has a say in business and hockey moves after a sale? I know I wouldn't after looking at their record since 2002.

If this is really the last year of the Otters, I wouldn't mind. I hear that there are other teams itching to come here. If there's a hockey team next year in Erie without Sherry, Erie's a winner.
Hey how much do you think they can be bought for. My guess is 4 to 5 Million tops. Teams like London, Kitchener or Windsor would probably go for 8 to 9 Million.
Just a total guess, anyone have more information on OHL team prices. Also, if the State of PA is paying for a new arena reno and by all accounts people who have been there say it is looking really good and even with a loosing record the Erie fans still come out, why would you go. Good luck Otter's looking forward to seeing McDavid battle against the soon to be Memorial Cup champs