View Single Post
05-18-2013, 10:55 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by BringBackStevens View Post
The next two years are critical development time for a young goalie. Positional play is certainly something that can be improved on in that time
exactly. he has made nice strides since we drafted him 11 months ago. another thing about stolarz is he is a very smart guy. gonna be an interesting run for the remainder of the memorial cup and next season in the ohl. who is gonna be the nights starting goalie between this memorial cup and the one next year in london.

now our current nhl goalie steve mason. as far as posters on hf i am one of the few that feels he is gonna be a star for us. and the other members on here are cautious,wait and see, its too early to tell types. the reason i am so high on mason is that in the 7 games he played for us, he looked like the exact same goalie in all games. and his technique and positioning are almost perfect. some of the highest rankings for positioning i would give a goalie in a long long time. very similar to himself in 09. then he has 3.5 not great years. and that is what has the flyers fan concerned. if he shows up to camp with the positioning he had for the 7 games he had this year, then we gots ourselves a great goalie.