Thread: B's 4th line
View Single Post
Old
10-01-2006, 05:36 AM
Don Cherry*

vCash: 500
As much as I really hate to mention this (again), we could have had a fourth line of Stastny centering Ruutu and Petrovicky for very reasonable coin. This would have been a hard-working, hard-hitting line that would easily be capable of 10 quality minutes per game.

Instead we have a glut of basic crap to try and pick enough players from to simply fill out a roster instead of three guys that could have been counted on before the start of camp to get the job done.-- I liked what I saw from Hoggan yesterday, but he couldn't even become a regular on last years terrible St. Louis team. Lewis little pet (Mowers) couldn't fully crack the Wings lineup- ever- and he's now 33 years old and past his peak. (whenever that was). Tenkrat is simply crap that Chia took a chance on. Despite his goal it's obvious that he's a waste and the only reason he's still on the roster is that Chiapet brought him here himself and doesn't want to look like an idiot. (too late)

I don't understand throwing millions around and then not throwing a few hundred thousand towards a quality fourth line so we could at least have a possibility of "rolling four lines".

Don Cherry* is offline   Reply With Quote