View Single Post
Old
05-18-2013, 03:49 PM
Katani Kalan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRNuck View Post
Had an elaborate trade scenario pop into my head last night, you guys are going to hate it:

-Trade Schneids to NYI for Niederreiter, Reinhart and their 1st. (this was inspired by a similar package someone proposed to move Lu to the Islanders yesterday)
-On draft day package the two firsts to move up to around 10th-12th and take Hunter Shinkaruk.

Boom, prospect cupboard restocked with players ready to contribute right away if needed.

Try not to flip out too hard at a Schneider trade proposal
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanaFan View Post
Easy trade for Vancouver to make, but NYI gives up waaaaaaay too much. You've got their last two top 5 picks plus #15 for one player. As much as I love Schneider, no goalie in this league would get that return ...

Edit: 2 of their last 3 top 5 picks I should say (forgot Strome)
How about we trade Luongo and Ballard for Reinhart, , Niederreiter and Dipietro.

Reason Islanders do it: they get a legit #1 and Ballard as insurance if Streit is not re-signed. Not to mention get rid of Dipietro's 36 million remaining dollars.

Canucks get top 2 d prospect and home town Reinhart plus top 6 prospect up front. We buy out Dipietro obviously.