View Single Post
Old
05-18-2013, 07:11 PM
BobbyJet
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bring Back GLR View Post
This loss was inexcusable, Wings did not add anybody to their line up this year of significance, they lost Lidstrom and they barely made the playoffs as it was and we played like we were the 2006 hawks. I'm so ****ing pissed off right now.

Toews as well wtf we need some goals man. *****ing to the refs is a waste of time as well.
It's the difference between regular season and PO's. I don't care what the hit count was on paper, Wings played the gritty, hungry, desperate hockey needed in the PO's. Hawks have not come close to that in this season's PO's, and unless they do, they are gone this series.

As for the crap we saw from Bolland today, it was a desperation of a different sort. Their bottom 6 kicked our bottom 6 ***** badly.

As for Carcillo. He looked bad as well, but he hasn't played enough hockey to compete at this stage, and we will need his tougher presence if we can get past Wings... so the dilemna Q has: Does he continue to keep Carcillo in the line-up to help him get back into shape or does he sit him knowing he still won't be at his best in future rounds (assuming we get there)? You all know how I feel. Play Carcillo, play Stalberg, sit Kruger. Too bad it won't happen.

BobbyJet is offline   Reply With Quote