View Single Post
Old
05-18-2013, 10:04 PM
Leafsforlife98

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntouchable13 View Post
I think they have to keep improving the team, blowing it up now makes absolutely no sense. What a slap in the face for those fans that stuck it through the last 3 years. That was just a waste of time. I hope if they do decide to blow it all up, that the Raps will get barely 10,000 fans per game. Just brutal. Keep building, keep improving.
I am a season ticket holder, and I want them to blow it up. With what we have on the team now, we will barely make the playoffs, and if we do we will get smoked. I want long term success. We have no cap room, tons of overpaid players and we need some HIGH draft picks. Not 8th, 9th and 13th and 17th (Which we traded)

BC tried to do it the right way, he just has too much ego to REALLY suck, and get the high draft picks we needed. He says he wanted to do it the Thunder way, well the Thunder sucked really bad for 3 years and got Durant 2nd, Westbrook 4th and Harden 3rd. We kinda sucked and were rewarded with 8th, 9th and 13th.

We have 1 high draft pick (In the top 5) and he looks to be a stud. We need a couple more studs