View Single Post
Old
05-19-2013, 12:50 AM
jml87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by damacles1156 View Post
Guys A-Mart deserved that Bench, he was on the ice For three even strength goals against in a single game.

You can complain about Ellerby all you want Muzzin too, But both of those guys have not had an even strength game that bad.

The Kings did not give up an Even strength goal tonight....
Only cause Quick saved their ***** dozens of times. Like I said before the game, AMart had one bad game and the defense looked more steady with him out there. Muzzin was a -2 in game 2 against STL and he wasn't benched for that.

Tonight we are once again talking about shaky defense. I don't get the move. They were 6-0 with Martinez in the lineup. Why do you need to bench after one bad game? Just give him another chance, they didn't even lose during Alec's bad game.

And I don't get why King is still up on the 2nd line. He has two points despite playing with Carter and Richards who have 14 points. What the hell is he doing out there? He can't pass, he can't shoot, he's not doing anything out there.

Then in the third period DS is just tossing out whoever he feels like to play together. I get that he's trying to generate some offense but when they are facing down three sharks lines who have chemistry and skill together, it's no wonder they spent most of the time in their own zone. Nobody knows where anyone is.

This was not Sutter's best game to say the least.