View Single Post
Old
05-19-2013, 08:02 AM
habsfanatics

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
You must've missed my earlier post... I think we're finally on the right track. I'm happy with the team we have and excited about the future. We can finally score and that's a minor miracle.

We've still got to get bigger, we can still improve the D... but the core of a winning team IS there for the future in my opinion.

In the past though? We've been a trainwreck for the most part. I don't see how anyone could say we weren't. Theodore, Price, Halak, Huet... they bailed us out all the time. Our clubs in front of them mostly sucked.
You seem to pin the success of the habs entirely on goaltending no matter what. All those goalies had their greatest success in the CH. Perhaps they didn't carry us as much as you let on.

Theodore, barely a NHL starter now, Huet not in the NHL anymore, halak relegated to backup duties and an injury filled career. Funny how they were all most successful on our terrible teams but suck on their respective clubs now, isn't it?

Goaltending is usually only as good as the team in front of them, minus a few exceptions.

habsfanatics is offline   Reply With Quote