View Single Post
Old
01-04-2004, 04:04 AM
#44_delivers

vCash: 500
Another problem I have is that on some nights we have our 1st PP unit that is very effective, but the 2nd unit is just awful and doesn't generate a thing.
Why not keep your 1st PP unit on the whole 2 minutes then?... when you're settled into the offensive you barely skate at all, fatigue is not an issue.

Some of the best players in the league like Mario, McInnis at the point, etc.. stay for practically the whole penalty. I agree with that, especially on teams where the 2nd wave just isn't effective.
I'd like to see Souray stay there the whole time, ditto any other player who is making the PP work on a given night.[/QUOTE]
im a bit on tha mellow and high mind of state from the NL...
in the game with atlanta, i could have sworn that souray was on the ice for the whole pp, i saw the pp changing its times in that game. i mean man our pp is actually pretty explosive at times, soo many games i see with souray taking a crazy a$$ slapshot, and the players who crash the net get to chip it in, i mean its freeky how souray is shooting right now, we havnt had this element of the game for a long time, i feel we have to utilize this and keep'em on for the whole 2 mins for our spea...l tea.s, players in the 70's use to play for over 2-3 mins all the time, and we have the fitest generation of hockey players right now. not a factor. at all,,